Chi is a BACP Accredited Psychotherapist and COSRT Accredited Psychosexual Therapist. He is also an experienced Transformational Coach, ATSAC Registered Sexual Addiction Treatment Specialist and an NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse.
Chi is an experienced Coach and Psychotherapist. In addition to Coaching for personal development, Chi works with individuals and couples to manage a range of sexual and relationship difficulties. These include:
- Communication and emotional issues within relationships.
- Sexual dysfunctions such as erectile and ejaculatory difficulties, painful sex and loss of desire.
- Sex addiction and Compulsive Sexual Behaviour including: fetishism, pornography, cyber sex, affairs and infidelity.
- Sexual Trauma.
Chi works ethically and confidentially following the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT) ethical framework. He is fully insured and has up-to-date DBS Disclosure.
Please feel free to contact Chi for further information: http://www.cosrt.org.uk/buddypress/members/chi-man-ko/
Qualifications and Training
- College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT) Accreditation.
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Accreditation.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sex and Relationship Therapy (PGDipSRT).
- Masters Degree in Psychology (MSc).
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy training with EMDR Masterclass.
- Clinical Supervision Skills (BPS Approved).
- Diploma in Sexual Addiction (CPCAB Level 5).
- Certificate in Coaching Skills (Lancaster University PTA).
- Training for Trainers in Sexual Health (Department of Health).
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Proficiency in Counselling.
- Diploma in Translation (Chartered Institute of Linguists).
- Diploma of Professional Studies in Nursing.
- Specialist Training – Sexual Offending Behaviours (Risk Assessment and Therapeutic Intervention).
- Principal Psychotherapist (START).
- Transformational Coach (START).
- Bereavement Counsellor/ Volunteer (St Catherine’s Hospice).
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (University of Central Lancashire).
- Accredited Member of College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT).
- Accredited Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Member of Association for the Treatment of Sex Addiction and Compulsivity.
- Member of British Society for Sexual Medicine.
- Member of EMDR UK and Ireland.
- Sex Addiction Specialist/Psychosexual Consultant (The Priory Wellbeing Centre).
- Psychosexual Specialist (Blackpool Teaching Hospital Foundation Trust).
- Sexual Minority Therapist (LGBT Lancashire).
- Community Counselling Specialist ((NHS Blackburn with Darwen).
- Specialist HIV Counsellor (East Lancashire NHS Hospital Trust).
- Person-centred Counsellor (LGF Manchester.
- Telephone Counsellor (Manchester Lesbian and Gay Switchboard.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- Translation and Interpretation Officer (Manchester City Council).